Friday, January 20, 2012

1/20/12

1. Why did you want to take this class?
I enrolled in this class because I wanted to learn how to design covers for albums that I make. I also want to create different logos for my record labels.

2. What type of past computer experiences do you have?
I don't have that much computer experience.

3. Who is your favorite artist?
I would have to say that my favorite artist is Kanye West. His style is different from a lot of artists. His logo was simple but effective. I like the way he puts his album covers together and I also love his clothing line Pastelle.

4. Do you have a favorite logo or brand? Why?
My favorite brand/logo is Polo by Ralph Lauren. I have a lot of Polo clothes. It is my favorite because it is simple and casual.

5. Tell me an interesting story about yourself.
I was badly injured my sophomore year in high school. I was foot racing this kid in a parking lot without shoes and I couldn't stop in time after the finish line. Unfortunately right behind the finish line was a building and I fell into the window cutting my face and arms up. The glass lacerated my wrist and the gash was so deep that I could have died. Luckily I arrived at the hospital in time.

6. What kind of computer access do you have outside of class?
I have a pc at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment